£30,000 - £35,000
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a dynamic, ambitious soft services company that operates throughout the UK, specialising in a variety of sectors such as shopping centres, education and office cleaning. Their philosophy is that their staff are their greatest asset, which reflects in the salary and benefits offered for this role. The ideal candidate will have a background in the education sector with entrepreneurial traits who is willing to take on a challenge and add value to an already growing company.
This role is time sensitive so please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.
- Must have prior education cleaning experience
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through the implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Carry out DBS checks
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters/operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Keep clear lines of communication open with Site Managers, Supervisors and Clients alike.
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across the site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement