£30,000 - £35,000
almost 2 years ago
Contract Cleaning Manager required for an SME based in London. You will be managing a dedicated number of contracts where cleaning services must be delivered in line with SLA's.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and multi-task in a fast pace setting with flexibility
- Managing a contract portfolio across the London area
- Working with Mobile supervisors and Cleaning operatives to ensure first class service delivery to all customers.
- Using electronic reporting systems to complete all reporting functions in relation to job role such as quality audits, staff induction
- Working to set budgets for wages and materials
- Managing a large multi site portfolio with multiple clients
- Experience mus have been gained within a cleaning and support services environment
- Good level of education
- Recognised industry qualifications
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills
- Excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills