North West London
£28,000 - £30,000
12 months ago
Our Client is based in Northwest London and is an SME which takes pride in the delivery of the daily cleaning service. They are recruiting an Area Cleaning Manager to oversee a portfolio of small sites across London and moving into the Northern Home Counties. You will need to be very organised and structured in your daily routine and have a flair for motivating and building your team to perform high standards.
Main duties and responsibilities.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Managing the on-site cleaning services to the agreed standards, ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site Health and Safety compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To be responsible for scheduling of work within the specified details of the contract
- Financial targets and Budgets need to be managed and met
- Co-ordinate with each site to maximise the profitability of the cleaning and manage costs effectively
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting company strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the company mission and values
- Ensure that statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Build long-term relationships with client(s) that add value and are based on mutual trust
- Continuously seek ways to enhance quality through innovation and cost efficiency by monitoring performance against existing standard
- Promote Company as the preferred employer, internally and externally, adhering to the company’s recruitment policies and raise the profile of the business in local communities, building relationships with key stakeholders