£30,000 plus car & benefits
over 1 year ago
- Build strong working relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and contract retention is maximised
- Manage, develop and coach an effective and motivated operational team
- Manage full profit and loss budgets
- Develop a process to ensure that all potential opportunities to enhance profitable revenue and margin growth are maximised
- Review activity on all contracts regularly to ensure efficiency, driving innovation and best practice
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Passionate about providing safe, clean and hygienic environments
- A strong team player and leader
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Open and honest
- A proactive attitude
- Sound experience in a management role, preferably in a contract cleaning environment.
- BICSc or relevant cleaning qualification.
- Experience in managing and developing people, and motivating others to achieve.
- An understanding of health and safety requirements.
- An understanding of HR processes including recruitment and selection processes, disciplinary and grievance procedures, and TUPE requirements.
- Commercial acumen.
- Good organisational skills.
- Confidence in decision-making and assertiveness.
- The ability to communicate, in English, clearly and concisely.
- Excellent diplomacy skills.