over 2 years ago
Our Client is searching for an Area Cleaning Manager who will have day to day management experience for a portfolio of retail cleaning contracts across the M62 corridor. You will be supporting the cleaning operatives across all sites, overseeing budgets, meet with the onsite clients and making sure the operation runs smoothly (such as rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues etc). You will be carrying out regular audits and ordering equipment and supplies for the maintenance of the contracts.
- Experience as an Area Cleaning Manager, with previous experience in retail cleaning
- You must be willing to provide an exceptional cleaning service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements
- You will be used to meeting and ideally exceeding set SLA's and used to managing strict KPI's and audits
- As an Area Manager, you will need exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and develop your teams
- The role is based on the road around sites, with this in mind, you will need to be organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise.
- Your geographical spread will be the M62 Corridor
- Ideally, you will have a basic knowledge of employment law with some background in Employee Relations
- Health and safety awareness which can be relayed to your team
- Good IT skills.