£25,000 - £30,000 plus Company car
about 2 years ago
We are currently working with a thriving, dynamic commercial cleaning company operating in London and the surrounding counties. Through their continued success over the past 32 years, they have become a leading service provider with an SME status. They are looking for a tenacious Area Manager to become a vital member of an already flourishing business. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have a strong understanding of the industry, poses great communication skills and the ability to work alongside stakeholders.
This role is time sensitive so please apply as soon as possible.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through the implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters/operatives
- Keep clear lines of communication open with clients
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across a site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepared to be flexible with your duties