£50k - £55k plus package
about 1 month ago
Role: Account Lead - Industrial and Manufacturing Cleaning (Experience in this field is essential)
Salary: £50k - £55k plus package
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: North East / East Midlands
Vacancy Reference: VR/04596
Our Client is an organisation which has grown in brand and reputation, now delivering a UK soft service solution for their clients. With a commitment to operating sustainably and supporting their teams with cutting edge technology, they are now in the market for an Account Lead to oversee a portfolio of cleaning contracts which fall into their manufacturing / industrial services division. The business will have a revenue value of £3m and you will be responsible for the teams associated with this account.
- Providing the highest levels of standards within contract specification and performance targets
- Manage the financial budgets
- Be aware of building changes and engage with onsite teams to facilitate a united service to the client
- Provide exceptional levels of leadership combined with passion for customer service
- Support Directors with strategic progression of the business
- Compliance, Operations, Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Account Manager background
- Experience of managing operations in the industrial / manufacturing sector
- Methodical approach to business management
- Must come from a Contract Cleaning Contracts background - essential
- P&L management
- Budget management
- Positive and friendly outlook
- H&S management
- Financial/ Commercial contract management.