£50k plus benefits
6 months ago
- Demonstrate broad commercial judgement to improve the performance of the cleaning service within agreed budgets
- Contribute as a trusted and valued member of the leadership team to support the growth and retention of the business
- Establish strong working relationships with Senior team members in the FM team
- Use data and work with reports to update client on ROI and contract performance
- Work closely with teams to manage and lead the rollout of work to improve efficiency
- Ensure periodic and additional service projects are delivered and completed on time and budget.
- Deliver cost savings where possible
- Proactively identify issues and ensure these are resolved with urgency
- Ensure all work delivered is compliant with HSE legislation.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationship through regular, structured contact including face to face meetings (using Teams etc.) and telephone/email communications
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client training team and senior stakeholders
- Preparing and conducting regular site reviews and feedback, then discussing any associated actions with the relevant parties
- Guaranteeing clear communication which lead and motivate your Team
- Being alert to further training requirements and team development
- Resolving finance related issues
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing a prestigious key account portfolio
- Experience of managing client relationships at a senior level.