£35,000 - £45,000
over 2 years ago
Our client is a market leader within the facilities sector. They are looking for an Account Cleaning Manager to work on one of their key accounts across London and the South East. The ideal candidate should have experience dealing with a high volume of sites and cleaners within a corporate setting and reporting to the Account Director. The desired candidate will need to be able to work at the main site in London 4 days a week, with the other day visiting smaller sites around London. Once every 2 months, you will be required to visit the sites around the South to ensure that all sites adhere to the correct standards and client expectations.
- Report directly to the Account Director
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience of managing cleaning services
- Ensure the company’s business objectives are achieved and maintained
- Manage 120+ cleaners across multiple sites
- Ensure SLAs are in place with clients and services adhere monitoring processes in place.
- Manage all financial matters relating to the contract.