The IWFM People Management SIG event will have a number of industry speakers talking about their careers in FM, how they got into FM, the challenges and opportunities both to date and as they look forward.
These will range from an apprentice at the start of their career through to experienced professionals that have changed career. They will also have a number of organisations sharing information about the part they play in the FM profession, from universities and colleges, IWFM, service providers (soft and hard), recruiters, trainers and consultants.
By attending this event, You will widen your awareness of the profession, the career opportunities available and increase your network.
- Laura Birnbaum – IWFM Manager of the Year 2018
- Paul McNally – IWFM Newcomer of the year
- Conrad Dinsmore – IWFM Newcomer of the year
- Pleun van Deurssen – Rising Stars SIG chair
- Graham Forrester – Career Change
- Tom Obrien – Graduate FM
- Arrival and introduction: 3.00 pm
- Stalls: 3.30pm to 4.30 pm
- Speakers: 4.45pm to 5.45pm
- Networking: 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Drinks and light refreshments will be served throughout the event with a networking opportunity at the end.