Join Women in FM and IWFM Midlands for a half-day conference featuring challenging topics, with some of the industry’s top speakers. Set in the awesome new HQ for Interserve - Ingenuity House, Women in Facilities Management tackle the sensitive topic of inclusion, with our speakers sharing insightful stories on how working in an inclusive way is key for the Women in FM and IWFM Midlands present their first conference outside London.
- Debbie White (CEO, Interserve)
- Jamie Quinn (Corporate Responsibility Director, ENGIE)
- Samantha Louise West (Commercial Director, LGBT Group , Vinci)
- Alan Rose (Director, CAD Management Ltd)
- Julie Palister (The Hive, Employment Liasion Manager)
- CJ Green (CEO, Topvip)
- Steph Johnson (Interserve)
- Tamsin Brookes (Harvey Nash)
Book your tickets here.