As service providers, the expectation around waste management and what this includes increases daily, so how can this service level be achieved whilst also making commercial sense to the business?
Join a table of no more than 12 peers from the FM sector led by Steve Malkin, CEO of Planet First, sustainability consultancy and creator and custodian of The Planet Mark, and supported by Nathan Gray, Head of Sustainability at Reconomy, for an extremely stimulating and productive roundtable with real, practical solutions being discussed by service providers.
Topics on the day:
- Meeting changing customer demands and expectations for managing waste and wastage
- Changing the way waste is managed to improve efficiency
- Applying a different measure
- Adding value to the triple bottom line
- Delivering Value and Efficiency in a Changing Market