David de Souza
about 2 years ago
Our Client is seeking a Telesales Executive. They have over 30 years of experience in delivering total facilities management to a range of clients across the UK. You will work proactively in securing new appointments on behalf of the sales team.
- You will be required to conduct outbound calls to business customers in and around London to set and confirm appointments to survey / discuss cleaning and security requirements. Whilst on these calls you will be required to promote, and cross sell further soft services.
- As you will be branch based you will also be responsible for managing all incoming enquiries and diverting these to correct departments / individuals
- This is not a hard selling role, but you will be expected to develop business and meet targets, your main focus will be quality of calls not the quantity
- To source and arrange appointments for Business Development Managers
- Achieve personal monthly sales/contact targets
- Achieve through effective cold calling - warm when introduction has occurred
- Proactive lead generation
- Work closely with Business Development Managers and Directors to achieve closure on new accounts
- Reach daily targets in appointment making
- To achieve pre-determined personal and team targets
- Admin support when required
- You will have a minimum 6 months telesales experience, preferably in a business to business environment. You must have a professional telephone manner with great communication skills.
- Other skills and attributes required for this role:
- Outgoing and self-motivated, have an enthusiastic and “can do” attitude, efficient and be results-focused.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Comes up with ideas for improvement
- Takes ownership of actions