£30000 - £35000
5 months ago
Our Client has seen huge success in the cleaning industry and is now one of the leading cleaning Companies operating in London. They work with some of the most iconic buildings in London and are looking for an experinced Site Manager too be based at one of their prestigius client sites in Central London.
Ideally you will have strong site management experience wiith the ability to speak Spanish/Portuguese. You portfolio will consist of a small Headoffice with a relatively small team (3 people during the day and 9 in the evening).
Immediate start for a suitable Candidate.
- Liaise with Clients on a daily basis and build strong relationships based on customer focus and care
- To deal with any ad-hoc requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Management and coordination of cleaning staff, Site supervisors and periodic teams
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the service, with compliance to industry standards and in line with Health and Safety legislation and requirements
- Understanding control of contracts - ensuring they are run to budget and staff hours are input correctly
- Contract reporting - producing weekly reports ahead of meetings with clients
- Recruit and select strong and responsive team members as required
- Understanding and getting to know their clients, the building and its requirements
- Monitoring and achieving levels of cleaning in line with the company’s QA programme using the Google quality auditing system
- Plan and be flexible with working times and priorities for each day
- Monitoring equipment/uniform/stock levels and liaising with site supervisors in order to arrange appropriate cover