Our Client is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to oversee the cleaning of one of their most prestigious sites in Northamptonshire. Specifically, the role is to manage and develop all FM services within agreed financial parameters, operating procedures and all legislative requirements covering both operational and personnel training requirements to meet and exceed performance targets. Experience within full FM is essential as you will be working closely with all other services on site.
- Strategic direction and implementation for the account
- Ensuring continuous innovation and continuous improvement
- Attending regular meetings with client
- Ensuring effective support and resource availability
- Financial control to achieve budgetary requirements
- Value for money – effective cost management
- Pro-active and innovative approaches demonstrated
- Service management – effective administration and billing
- Contract management, supplier performance and value for money
- Ensuring that our culture is consistent and continually adds value
- Good communication – responsive to the requirements and changes of the contract
- Promotion and implementation of all Health & Safety requirements
- A manager with experience within a facilities management and customer service environment, who has a service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Able to remove barriers and drive innovation creative and effective ways to motivate the team to adopt a can-do culture
- Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental issues, able to interpret policy and legislation and implement across all working practices
- 5 years + experience in a wider FM role to include services such as maintenance, security and logistics, reception and catering
- To lead and develop the team through effective induction, communication, training, development and appraisals along with your line manager.
- To support all statutory training requirements are completed within the required timeframe for your team along with your line manager.
- Proactively champion the timely completion staff surveys and improved ways of working.