over 1 year ago
Bridge Recruitment is expanding.
Bridge were established in 2005 and we have seen steady growth throughout this time. We value our Clients and Candidates, stretching our network across not only the UK but Europe also. We are an ambitious organisation who require employees with a strong work ethic and customer focussed attitude. We encourage all of our Team members to reach their full potential and succeed in our business.
We provide access to the recruitment tools needed to support your day-to-day efforts, in addition we have a dedicated team to help you to achieve success.
You will not only be responsible for meeting the requirements of our existing Clients, but also for establishing new business accounts, growing our presence within our Industry globally and contributing to the overall growth of the team. We recognise achievement and this role will work within our tier development programme, the next step would be to introduce and manage a Team.
You will support both the Candidate and Client throughout the recruitment process from start to finish; covering all aspects of sourcing and selecting Candidates, matching suitable candidates to vacancies, arranging interviews and preparing both Candidate and Client to meet and discuss the role available, providing advice and interview tips, advising the Client on the best choice of Candidate to offer for the position available, providing references and offering the candidate the role they have interviewed for.
You will follow the work flow on the CRM which also forms the Recruitment procedure documented as part of our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Resource: Utilise job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals within the Facilities Management industry
- Market Research: Networking, reading blogs, attending events, reports and keeping up to date with industry news
- Networking & maintaining strong relationships in your market: Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and industry events.
- Understand and meet agreed KPI’s
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Use Social Media to build relationships with existing and attract potential clients and candidates
- Aid Senior Managers in the management and development of Junior team members
Client Management/ Business Development:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads, using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking
- Attend business meetings and visit both new and existing clients to manage, build and develop positive relationships with them. Develop a good understanding of the company, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Establish and agree Terms and Conditions of service
- Identify Clients needs and requirements and provide feedback
- Writing and placing job adverts on behalf of the Client on job boards and social media
- Writing Job Specifications on behalf of the Client
- Negotiating Fees and Terms and Conditions with Clients
- Keep in regular contact with Candidates, updating CRM profile, keeping the database fresh and up to date
- Source and approach potential candidates to identify and qualify, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
- Meeting Candidates for face to face interviews
- Pre-screen candidates before interview for suitability and to build a relationship
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our candidates by supporting them throughout their applications, understanding their true motivations and aspirations, and offering advice and interview tip
- Support the Candidate with registration through our Company website to ensure GDPR compliance and offer advice on setting up and maintaining their profile account on the Bridge website
- A strong Team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- A competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent commission structure which is above the Industry standard
- Quarterly and yearly incentive schemes
- Initiatives to develop your personal and professional aspirations
- Professional Training and Industry recognised qualifications
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years.