This is an opportunity for a driven and target motivated sales professional to join a progressive Independent Company. You will receive full training, ongoing support and
excellent earning potential.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling Janitorial products, cleaning machinery and workwear to a range of clients. This is initially a new business focused role, however, as and when you win an account you will retain responsibility for their growth and retention.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments on the emphasis of high-quality leads
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively cold call business to business to generate leads and new accounts
- To build and maintain your own client base
- To secure 3 appointments per day
- To ensure that an efficient and professional manner is adopted at all times
- Work closely with the Sales team to achieve company sales objectives
- Liaise effectively to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas
Working hours may vary depending on the industry sector that you are working on so some unsociable working hours we will be required. Requires a full clean driving license. Have excellent computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office.
To fit in with the business, you will be a vibrant and target focused individual, who possesses a naturally positive outlook. With excellent communication skills via all sales streams. What you have sold previously isn’t important, however, you will need to have a demonstrable track record in business to business field sales and a natural flair for negotiating and influencing.