£30,000 - £35,000
David de Souza
over 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Sales Administrator. They provide professional office and commercial cleaning services, property maintenance and a wide range of support services across London and Manchester to some of the world’s most famous brands.
As a multi-award-winning family business, they are now one of the most established companies in the industry, with a focus on quality and service.
The role of Sales Administrator will include answering inbound sales calls for bespoke one-off cleaning requirements. Being proactive to fill workload diaries, engaging with existing customers to upsell cleaning services, manage all administration of your diary
- Are you great on the phone with an exceptional telephone manner?
- Be proactive and self-motivated to manage and fill sales diary’s
- Have strong administration skills
- Enthusiasm and energy to convert sales
About the role:
- Updating the database
- Communicating on phone and email with clients
- Building relationships with the team and clients
- Using Excel and working on CRM system
- Processing invoices and quoting pricing
- Ad hoc work and admin as required
- Previous experience with a CRM system
- Experience working within an Admin/Sales Support environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Fluent at using SalesForce