£35,000 - £42,000 plus company car
about 2 years ago
With over 30 years’ experience within the Commercial Cleaning industry, our client pride themselves on providing a bespoke service to meet the individual needs of their Clients. Throughout recent years their business has seen rapid growth through building long term relationships and through expanding into alternative services such as Security, Building Maintenance, and Waste Management.
- Managing key client relationships across a portfolio of 50 sites
- Overseeing a team of 3-4 Area Managers
- Supporting the Operations Director with business strategy and key decisions
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are compliant with industry and Company standards
- Ensure all compliance issues within the contract requirements are followed
- Support your team by providing effective training and mentoring
- Comply with company and site budgets
- Ensure opportunities to upsell and increase company profits
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are adhered to.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in overseeing cleaning contracts and large teams
- Ability to lead, train and develop teams
- Budget responsibility
- IT Literate
- Effective communicator
- Willing to work flexible hours due to nature of contracts.