Our Client is currently recruiting for a Receptionist to work on of their most important contracts in Southampton. The ideal contact has previous Receptionist/ admin/ or help desk experience, is a bubbly and personable, and able to work together in a team. This could be a great opportunity for someone to get in the FM industry.
- Welcoming visitors and following the signing in procedure, inform the correct members of staff their arrival, offer a beverage from the café whilst they wait.
- Courier Bookings
- Taxi Booking
- Laptop bookings
- Refreshment bookings.
- Booking of pool cars and recording mileage
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Booking hire cars
- Take photos of new starters and send to print shop
- Booking out PPE
- Check Contractors are up to date with Inductions
- Sorting of post
- Answer calls coming through the central switchboard
- Amend and access meeting room bookings
- Deliver refreshments and clearing of meeting room after each meeting (after 3pm if café staff are unavailable)
- Car Registration list
- Post collection daily
- Checking meeting rooms daily
- Updating Phone lists
- Keep Staff list up to date