£20,000 - £24,000
about 3 years ago
Role: Night Cleaning Supervisor
Job Status: Full time / Permanent
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Vacancy Reference: VR/03549 ( please quote reference upon application of role)
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Supervisor to oversee the fleet cleaning at a train depot. You will be responsible for supervising a team of 10-15 cleaners. FM experience within supervising in the transport division is desired but not essential. You will generally be working 5 days per week but this could involve shift patterns. This is for an immediate start!
- Monitoring and professional oversight of all works to ensure and exceed required quality levels.
- Provide management support as required.
- Ensuring the availability of and if required participation in the provision of a 24/365 emergency on call service, as required.
- To manage and provide direction, guidance and support to operatives and their colleagues in the provision of all elements of soft services, ensuring they are able to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure, demonstrate, review and monitor compliance, to meet the expectation and needs of the Client, the quality and organisational goals of the company
- To achieve compliance with all relevant policies and procedures in relation to people management and specifically absence management & disciplinary procedures.
- To create and maintain a Healthy, Safe, and Secure Environment and ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation, company policy & any applicable industry requirements.
- To produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the client or the company
- To grow services in order to meet clients and companies expectations, whilst maintaining strict budgetary control in line with Client requirements
- Minimising staff turnover by creating an atmosphere of professionalism and commitment within the Sector, whilst seeking ways in which to improve the working environment in order to achieve optimum job satisfaction for all employees so as to minimise sickness and absence.