£45,000 - £50,000 plus a Company vehicle / benefits
5 months ago
An opportunity has become available for a National Account Manager to oversee a contract cleaning portfolio which covers the UK and has approximately 60 sites.
- Monitor the overall performance of the contract and Team, ensuring any problems are managed through to resolution or escalated to the Senior Team/Client
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company's Procedures, Processes and Culture
- Responsible for the management and reporting of budgets and their expenditure. Produce reports as and when required.
- Management of Health & Safety issues appertaining to the sites for which you are responsible.
- Manage the preparation and issue for approval of contract operating procedures which will include quality plans and site safety procedures
- Operate within financial budget constraints providing services which are cost effective and fit for purpose.
- Preparation or review specifications, contracts, tender documents and checking of SLA's to ensure full-service compliance and efficient working practices are in place
- Responsibility for staff management and all aspects of development/training
- Ensure that all work carried out is to the required standard, carried out in a timely manner, delivered safely and within agreed financial limits.
- The development and growth of the service and relationship
- Contribution and delivery of Weekly / Monthly Operational Reports
Attributes / Skills:
- An experienced National Account Manager with a wealth of experience in the Facilities Management Industry
- Demonstration of previous portfolio management of base annual value of £5m.
- Response for multiple direct reports
- A sound communicator at all levels with excellent motivational team building and leadership skills.
- Able to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels and develop confidence in the service provided, understanding the fundamental need to continuously develop the business imperatives.
- Accomplished in managing the efforts of a professional team to successfully achieve.