£32,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
Our Client is one of the fastest growing HVAC contracting business turning over almost £10m with full national coverage. Due to their year on year growth and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Mobile refrigeration engineer to carry out services and reactive maintenance to their many commercial contracts. This role will predominantly cover London but may require travel outside also. Experience in similar jobs with the correct qualification is vital. The package will include a van, fuel card, iPad, and phone.
- Mobile engineer working on various air conditioning & refrigeration equipment
- Complete work to a high standard
- Produce detailed job reports
- Carrying out routine planned maintenance work.
- Installing new equipment on new or current commercial sites..
- Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
- Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Respond to call outs and work on responsive maintenance issues
- Demonstrate good health & safety awareness
- Take part in 24hr call out rota
- Be flexible to the demands of the business
Key Qualifications needed:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience on a range of A/C and refrigeration systems including VRV and cold rooms
- Higher salaries for those experienced on close control and chilled water systems
- Good electrical competence – able to read wiring schematics and test control circuits
- Good understanding of industry standards and legislation
- Full, clean driving licence
- Clear DBS certificate