about 2 years ago
Our Client is a leading Contract Cleaning Company with a strong reputation across the London area. They are now recruiting for a Knowledge Centre and Performance Manager to set and guide the strategy for developing and maintaining appropriate support and direction to the operational teams. You will ensure consistency and innovation in the management of Compliance, Risk, Safety, IT Solutions, Helpdesk management Information, Scheduling of works and Quality Management of works.
This role is a key part of the Account Management Team with strong ties to rest of the portfolio to which this account is associated. The Knowledge Centre and Performance Manager will create a Strategic Vision & Plan for the development of the Knowledge Centre within a high profile Account. You will be working at both an operational and tactical level the candidate will need to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in order to drive the implementation and delivery of the transitional strategy. The role will ultimately provide effective support to all operational teams across the account.
- Create a Strategic Vision & Plan for the development of the Knowledge Centre
- Communicate specific strategies and objectives with relevant work streams
- Develop and maintain a Contact Management System which will provide the platform, guidance and instruction for all areas of the Operation across the contract
- Develop the Knowledge Centre to be flagship solution within the business
- Ensure resource is at optimum level
- Support the administration and development of the business Intelligence solution to suit the operation
- Develop the KC Platform and subsequent KC strategy for the account
- Drive Business Improvement and Quality Management to lead and transform the business
- Maintain the platform to manage incident management
- Promote quality client communications and provide proactive feedback to the client areas of cost control, work scope, innovative improvements and additional services
- Team building by active participation and encouragement of staff input
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place for the recruitment and selection of staff
- Taking active part in the recruitment of key staff
- Identify and monitor training requirements of management, supervisors and staff
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to identify the development needs of the team through observation and appraisal ensuring these are met through appropriate training and development activities
- Work with the senior leadership team for the account ensuring succession plans are
- To ensure the on-going development of all managers, operatives and teams within the business and to establish succession plans for all key positions.