South East London
£45,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
We have a key vacancy which will sit with the senior management team for a Key Account Manager which controls the service delivery for a portfolio of high profile contracts across London (c£3m turnover).
This role represents a significant opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing SME. The successful post holder will have a proven track record of leading cleaning services in a key account environment. They must be a proactive, forward thinking manager with good customer and staff relationship skills. As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of the cleaning service to a multi site operation where you must ensure the delivery of a first rate cleaning services and identifying ongoing service improvements and innovation, you will also be responsible for the day to day line management and leadership of a team aswell as being responsible for all client relationsips.
- Will manage a variety of complex service issues making autonomous decisions in order to find practical solutions
- Be accountable for and will manage the interpretation, analysis and resolution of performance management issue
- Responsibility will also include supporting the Senior Team in setting the annual budget requirements, overall expenditure and the drawing up of contingency plans to deal with projected overspends
- Monitor key performance indicators, develop and agree improvement plans within an agreed timescale where these fall below set standards.
- Establish and review working procedures within each area to ensure the requirements of the Health and Safety
- Manage the full range of human resources issues as appropriate including absence, performance, initial investigation and first line disciplinary processes, recruitment and selection and personal and professional development off staff
Key Skills and Experience:
- British Institute of Cleaning Science Trainer and Assessor Certificate or equivalent
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience of having managed or having been responsible for a large delegated budget
- Experience in the direct management of a large team of staff
- IT literate - Microsoft Office