4 months ago
Role: Housekeeping/Cleaning Manager
Salary: c£40k plus benefits
Job Status: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/04387
The role is to manage a large team predominantly for provision of cleaning and window cleaning service. ensuring 5 star standards are always achieved and maintained.
You will operate within a very prestigious building complex which requires a highly customer focused but flexible service to be provided to customers, ensuring that service standards and specifications are always adhered to. To ensure that a programme of continuous improvement and value for money is delivered.
It is a vital part of the role to manage, support and develop the teams within your sphere of responsibility, to ensure a responsive, flexible and well-motivated team remain customer focused at all times.
This front facing role will be critical to ensuring that the client and their teams are satisfied with the services provided and feel adequately engaged via appropriate communications with your team, clients and all stakeholders.
The post holder will have significant experience managing large cleaning teams, be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest standards are adhered to at all times.
• Liaise with Managers and Supervisors on a daily basis and build strong relationships with both colleagues and customers
• Support with ad-hoc requests quickly and professionally
• Manage and support all staff and teams where necessary
• Carry out regular checks at sites to ensure standards are being met
• Make sure the daily running of all services are maintained and comply with Health and Safety guidelines
• Product monthly and quarterly reports to present at regular meetings with Managers and Clients
• Be involved in the selection and recruitment on new team members
• Become acquainted with Clients, the building and its requirements
• Use timekeeping skills to ensure all tasks are completed and met within timeframes
• Monitor equipment, uniform and stock levels and be in communication with site team to ensure cover is available when required
• HR duties and staff training
• Have monthly meetings with suppliers, including KPIs
• Manage site budgets, arrange permits and assist with window cleaning operation when necessary
• Will have access to sensitive company and employee information and will be expected to keep this private
• Liaise and meet with Clients, suppliers and sub-contractors regularly
• Communicate with Head Office and Operations staff where necessary
• Be available to help site staff when needed and manage weekend and periodic teams
• Required to work a minimum of 40 hours a week, and must be able to work weekends