Our Client is a London Centric Soft Service provider who is proud to provide their services to some of the most prestigious buildings in London. They are looking for an experienced Senior Manager who has previously managed large sites or areas with window cleaning experience to join their growing team. Their Window Cleaning division was set up approximately 4 years ago and is now turning over c£4m.
- Responsibility for ensuring the smooth and profitable running of numerous window cleaning contracts with mobile, site-based and abseil teams
- Mobilise contracts where necessary and ensure safe working practices throughout
- Promote and help to develop site IT drop marking systems and all real-time reporting
- Create, brief and review site-specific safety documentation and monitor/update site packs
- Ensure safety, welfare and good performance of all staff reporting into you
- Ensure training is provided and all PPE logged and inspections recorded
- Recruitment, selection, management and coordination of a strong and responsive
- Administer monthly payroll of reporting staff and deal with any queries promptly
- Understanding and getting to know window cleaning elements of their buildings
- Monitoring and achieving levels of window cleaning in line with the companies programme
- Liaising with clients as and when required to form a strong working relationship
- Clear management reporting on account aspects of the operation, with regular updates
- Strong financial control of all contracts with account costs within budget and all invoicing, accurate and timely
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers when required.