Our Client offers a dynamic intellectual property service that every innovative and competitive organisation requires, and they now require an Office Co-ordinator to control all areas of their office and facility departments.
- To be responsible for monitoring the quality of the service provided by the facilities and office department
- Provide advice, guidance and support on contractor management to ensure compliance of HSE Regulations and standards
- Liaising with suppliers and third-party consultants to optimise business relationships and service contracts
- Auditing & monitoring of contractor processes.
- Compile H&S audits
- Attend H&S meetings
- Key holding responsibilities
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure that general facilities issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- To be responsible for maintaining constant awareness of the physical condition of the building, furniture, fittings and equipment
- Complete performance management and procurement of contracts supplying services to the organisation; manage basic maintenance and minor refurbishment.
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- To plan and prioritise own work allocation according to the needs of the site as determined by the Line Manager
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Team Player
- Positive and flexible attitude to working
- Able to mule task
- Excellent communication skills