Our client is a major sporting government body with sites all around the country. They are currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator to manage the suppliers delivering a TFM contract on site. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced FM from a background of events, hospitality, or sporting contracts.
- To support all operations at site by the effective contractual and operational management of the onsite FM service provider
- Resolve any issues arising within the defined FM responsibilities (ie. those which are not managed by the Operations Manager on site) in the timescale required to maintain safe operations.
- Ensure all plant, machinery and utilities are maintained and operated by the FM Contractor in the most efficient manner and all steps are taken to ensure ongoing functionality and maximise life expectancy
- Ensure FM Contract partner(s) compliance through audits and site inspections of all plant rooms and works undertaken by the FM provider and suppliers nominated as frequently as required
- Support the Head of Facility Management to deliver value through synergies across all facilities
- To support the health and safety plan across site
- Responsible for the maintenance of all relevant equipment – managing contractors for regular service visits and emergency call outs
- Responsible for the scoping, procurement (in line with company Policy) and delivery of minor works in conjunction with the Property Team
- To support in the energy management of the site by tracking, recording and cross charging current usage and implementing changes for the good of the site when required through innovative projects
- Monitor weekly reports showing SLA/KPI compliance with TFM partner, and action accordingly
- Compile and measure FM Contractor partner KPIs/SLA reports for contractual meetings.
- Compile monthly energy reports and cross charging documentation
- Ensure that supply partner compliance through joint audits and site inspections of all plant rooms and works undertaken by the FM provider.
- Assist the sites Ops team with event planning and delivery to ensure a world-class customer experience on site
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities
- Experience of working in events, sports or exhibition venue or health club
- Pool plant training and water quality training including Legionella and Microbiological awareness
- Working knowledge of CAFM systems
- First Aid trained
- Experience in other TFM contracts.
- Demonstrable contractor and vendor management skills and experience
- Proven experience/expertise in engineering FM service workstreams.
- Ability to deliver outstanding client services personally and through internal and external teams
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Health and Safety qualification IOSH/NEBOSH
- Qualification in a technical discipline such as mechanical or electrical engineering.