30,000 - 35,000 pro rata salary
10 months ago
- Ensure that any client or customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly.
- Complete the Monthly Report, audits and compliance requests and execute projects and minor works in the Miribel site.
- Effective communication and reporting on all service lines to the client (communication will be in both French and English).
- Manage Supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative service is provided.
- Management and control of budgets, financial targets and financial processes, producing timely and accurate reports.
- Oversee the delivery of small project works, including moves and churn
- To maintain Client business continuity at all times
- Prepare, manage and review Business Continuity Plans and actively participate in Client’s BCP and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Undertake contractual, compliance and technical audits to Supplier Services
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing high quality and pro-active service.
- Adhere to and promote organisational values
- Check and control all tickets SLA and feedbacks gave to requesters. Monthly check Concept status.
- Inform and meet the Stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant information and business communications
- Communicate ideas for improving business processes with a positive and constructive attitude and for maintaining this attitude with others.