£40,000 - £45,000
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Co-ordinator to join one of our international clients in the Netherlands. You will be the first point of contact for all campus stakeholders regarding Facilities Management requests and issues and will, therefore, need to effectively manage and coordinate suppliers on site to ensure that exemplary customer service is provided to the client and internal customers.
- Ensure service delivery expectations are met according to the client’s standards and needs;
- Maintain the professional image and reputation of the organisation in all contact with clients, suppliers and internal staff;
- First point of contact for Campus stakeholders of Signify regarding all Facility Management requests and issues;
- To deliver excellent customer service to exceed the client’s expectations;
- Ability to work independently and respond to client’s needs to ensure excellent service delivery;
- Daily Management interface towards Stakeholders and customer to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ensure that any client or customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly;
- Become a recognised figurehead for the stakeholders throughout the Campus locations and build strong customer relationships;
- Build relationships with suppliers to ensure a seamless facility service delivery experience and with local clients to keep aligned with organisational needs;
- Maintain effective communication with local clients and service providers, as well as with the wider team based remotely;
- Follow up on requests through Helpdesk (fm24) and ensure suppliers follow up correctly and according to KPI’s;
- To adopt a proactive approach to all duties and requests and be flexible enough to respond to last minute requests as they arise;
- Completion of Monthly Reports, audits and compliance requests and execute projects and minor works on Campus locations;
- Manage Supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative Service is provided;
- Management and control of budgets, financial targets and financial processes, producing timely and accurate reports in accordance to the contract;
- Oversee the delivery of small project works, including moves and churn;
- To maintain Client business continuity at all times, in close collaboration with Health & Safety team
- Ensure all documentation regarding QHSE is up to date and adhered to in daily operations by all suppliers on sites;
- Prepare, manage and review Business Continuity Plans and actively participate in Client’s BCP and Disaster Recovery Plans;
- Undertake contractual, compliance and technical audits to Supplier Services.
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service;
- Adhere to and promote organisational values;
- Check and control all tickets (fm24) SLA and feedbacks given to requesters.
- Monthly check Concept status;
- Inform and meet the Stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant information and business communications;
- Communicate ideas for improving business processes with a positive and constructive attitude and for maintaining this attitude with others;
- Close tickets within the helpdesk platform on a weekly basis;
- Carry out audits, documenting and dealing with all issues raised;
- Liaise with the facilities service providers, including Maintenance, Cleaning and Vending to ensure the overall service is timely and seamless;
- Look for new opportunities to improve processes, service levels and standards;
- Perform other reasonable tasks and duties requested by line management.