£250 per day
6 months ago
Our client is a world known academy who use innovations to improve the built environment. Covering a large site with over 50 buildings, they are looking for a Project Manager who will define, structure, manage and report on Estates Projects such as refurbishments. You will need to be able to manage multiple small /medium projects from inception to delivery.
The role will require ‘hands-on’ delivery’ of project-based deliverables in line with the scope of requirements, documents, purchasing tenders, as well as project budget plans, status reports and RAID logs.
- Scope and define projects as per customer specifications by producing relevant documentation which includes estimates of cost, risk, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project
- Work within agreed standards of best practice for projects and ensure all activities are carried out to quality, health and safety standards and processes
- Prepare and maintain realistic project plans, ensuring deliverables are achieved by tracking activities against the plan and managing scope, costs, risks, timescales and resource
- Attend and coordinate regular meetings and communication with the customer and stakeholders to discuss project delivery and identify improvements
- Produce regular reports on the progress of the projects ensuring that stages/changes have authorisation from the customer and that any issues identified in the reports are dealt with within the agreed timescales
- Ensure projects are properly controlled in terms of financial reporting and risk management
- Lead and manage the project team(s) of internal and external resources to ensure project objectives and deliverables are achieved
- Manage the smooth transition of projects from the project phase into business as usual operational support
- Delivering a range of refurbishment projects
- Managing internal and external resources