£28,000 - £30,000
over 2 years ago
The aim of the Company has always been to build long-standing relationships with its clients, through the provision of a high-quality cleaning service. Through this approach, our Client has experienced organic growth, and have focused primarily on the retention of existing clients and have therefore built a reputation founded on service excellence.
Their mission is to lead the market in cleaning prestigious buildings in London, by meeting and exceeding their Clients’ expectations in service excellence and by constantly delivering benefit and sustainable cost efficiencies, through empowered and engaged teams.
Description and requirements:
- Ensure the efficient running of the office
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers/suppliers
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Previous experience as an office manager
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must speak Spanish or Portuguese