Our Client is a London based Contract Cleaning Provider that are investing and developing their business, infrastructure, culture and service provision. Developing across the UK, they have an impressive portfolio of Clients that they deliver office cleaning services to and now are seeking a high performing Contracts Manager to further support their growth.
Duties of the Contracts Manager:
- Regular contact with Operations Director to ensure any service issues are reported and the overall cleaning is of the required standard
- Extensive knowledge of cleaning standards including floor care and technical works relating to the daily care of each site
- The Company’s business objectives are achieved and profitability is maintained
- Provide a technical reference for the team on all aspects of the cleaning service delivery and guidance on complex issues
- Comply with procedure and process to support the continuous improvement of the service, encouraging your team to follow suit
- Manage staff resources and use judgment to deal with daily unforeseen problems
- To build relationships with key clients at each site to deliver a better service to them
- Communicate effectively at all times; acting as a communication link between the client and the operations team
- Ensure SLAs in place with clients are adhered to and performance monitoring processes in followed
- To deliver against set contractual Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring staff are trained in health and safety procedures
- Directing and leading from the front particularly in times of uncertainty and change
- Developing and promoting a culture of openness by welcoming feedback and challenge from others and using it to improve business and team performance.