Role: Cleaning Operations Manager
Salary: £35 – 37k plus benefits
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03819(Please quote this reference when making an application)
Our Client provides first-class Soft Services to a prestigious portfolio across London. As a Company, they are a market leader in the Cleaning Industry who excel in providing corporate and commercial cleaning services across the London area, with over 30 years’ experience they are a company with impressive growth plans for the future.
The team is operating under a hybrid cleaning system, this means they have day housekeeping and Early Morning Core cleaning teams. They also have a weekend periodic team, window cleaning and waste team to manage
They put the customer first.
- Your key building responsibility will be to deliver a First Class cleaning service to a high profile Client in London
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with the key stakeholders within the team and the client team
- Hold weekly team meetings with direct reports ensuring policies and procedures are followed and requirements/expectations are fully communicated at all levels
- To assist in the recruitment and discipline of employees, to include but not limited to appraisals, interviews, training and HR relevant documentation
- Supporting management from other shifts may be a requirement from time to time
- Review best practice and present new ideas to keep ahead of the cleaning industry
- Attend meetings and arranged training as required in order to accommodate the role
- Preparing management information, including but not restricted to Budget / KPI’s / SLA’s. Attend weekly & monthly operations meetings as required and present the collated information
- Prepare Client monthly report, host a monthly client meeting
- Ensuring all contractor activities comply with current Health & Safety legislation inclusive of their Risk Assessments & Safe Systems of Work
- Undertake any additional task as instructed by the line manager or above.
- Focus on the success of the business
- Flexible attitude towards working relationships and practices
- People person – Team player
- Open communication and transparency when liaising with our customers, clients and each other
- Open to listening, understanding and implementing new ideas, concepts and practises.