up to £40,000 plus car
3 months ago
Our client is a young company that provides specialist cleaning & facility services within the facility, transport and aviation industry. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of a leading FM group in Europe. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their management team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and build a stronger profile in the UK market. Business Development Manager responsible for the contract cleaning sector of the business. You will also be targeted with developing an integrated service offering which will include: consumables; washroom services; window and high-level cleaning; specialist floor cleaning; waste management and pest control.
Development of new business in the London area to end-user organisations in all business sectors
- Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
- Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met
- Ability to identify opportunities within the existing customer base to maximise sales revenue.
- Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles
- Commercially astute, and must have experience in bidding and winning low, medium and high-value business
- Proven track record in services and or solution sales
- Team player, with excellent presentation skills you will be able to work with and build a team with internal staff, who will support your sales initiatives
- Experience selling Contract Cleaning Services or related services is essential
- Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities, be able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities
- Communication Skills - you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner-operated businesses to Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results