£38,000 - £40,000
9 months ago
Our Client is reputable market leading Hygiene, Janitorial and Catering distributor with prestigious clients in all business sectors. We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager based in the London area to expand our portfolio.
The Business Development Manager's experience and qualifications will include:
- Proven track record in b2b sales of hygiene, janitorial, catering products and systems
- Commercially astute, and must have experience within the hygiene / janitorial industry
- Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities
- Able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities combined with excellent presentation skills
- Communication Skills - you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner operated businesses to Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
- Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package plus an OTE uncapped, car allowance, mobile phone plus excellent benefits and as we are committed to offering our employees excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.