Our client is a leading and multinational property, residential, utilities, and construction company. They specialise in building, maintaining, and renewing the areas we work, live and play. Due to their continued success and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to come on board to support Bid Manager by taking responsibility for ensuring the timely delivery of competitively priced tenders to aid the region in achieving its Business Development Plan objectives in the social housing sector. Ideal candidates must have bid writing experience within a construction/Fm/ or Engineering background
- Lead on and coordinate input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires
- Lead storyboard sessions with wider bid team members to develop coherent and tailored responses
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on-site visits from and interviews with potential clients
- Develop innovative ways of sharing and presenting information and involve the team in the change process
- Apply client bid feedback to future responses drive continuous improvement
- Understand and apply public procurement legislation and other relevant policies to written responses.
- Educated to a degree level or have a professional writing background
- Writing/bid management experience
- Strong written English language skills.
- Possess advanced MS Word skills and be proficient MS Office and ideally hold an APMP Foundation accreditation
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and communicate and influence at senior levels
- Ability to work on an individual basis as well as part of a team.