Our client is a dynamic, ambitious soft services company that has grown to operate throughout the UK over the last 30 years. They now employ 12,000 people with an annual turnover of £12 million. They are looking for an Area Manager to work across 30 sites in London. The ideal candidate will be a reliable, self-starter who is ready to become an integral part of the team/future growth.
This role is time sensitive so please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors, assessing standards
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Develop and train new starters / operatives
- Keep an individual training record form for each staff member
- Keep clear lines of communication open with clients
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across sites, retrain where necessary to develop staff
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Your contracts will consist of 1 / 2 Cleaners per site so a flexible attitude is essential for this growing company.