£35,000 - £38,000
David de Souza
12 months ago
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving privately owned business.
Due to continued growth and expansion our client is currently recruiting for an Area Cleaning Manager to work within their operations team, covering Croydon. The Area manager client looks after over 35 sites including office buildings and schools
Main duties and responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following qualities
- To demonstrate the company values and lead by example at all times
- To ensure on site teams understand their roles, responsibilities and what is expected of them
- To complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and on time ensuring sign off where required of completed tasks
- To deliver continuous improvement by sharing learning and best practice across the operation, in a structured and coaching environment
- To adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures
- A very successful management track record
Desirable Skills / Ability
- Experience of the following, an advantage: Cleaning, Contract Manager, Contract Management, Cleaning Manager, Area Manager, Cleaning Area Manager, Facilities Manager, Facilities Management
- Experience in managing cleaning / facility services in a business to business environment