Our client is an industry leading Facilities Management company who work alongside local government to deliver FM. They are looking for someone with a proactive, can do attitude to manage cleaning operations and mentor the Team beneath them. The desired candidate will have experience as an Area Manager dealing with sites within the public sector, ideally within an education.
- To organise and supervise cleaning operatives/supervisors, to ensure working practices are efficient and effective
- To develop and maintain a good standard of employee relations and motivate employees to ensure a high level of morale and general work ethic
- To receive, record and inform your Line Manager of any complaints in a timely and well received manner
- To know and understand Company values and ethos to ensure that this is disseminated throughout the business
- To report any grievance and disciplinary issues to your Line Manager and/or HR, as necessary, in line with the Company procedures
- To deal with and action all day-to-day telephone calls, enquiries, messages in a professional and effective Manager