Our client is an independent, ambitious cleaning company with aspirations to grow. The desired candidate will have the capability to not only provide first class customer service to their clients but also to apply a hands-on approach to operational management. The bulk of the business is in the Surrey area with a few sites spreading into Sussex.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure cleaning standards are maintained
- Build client relationships on the basis of excellent service delivery
- Deal with any issues clients may have in a professional manner
- Deal with recruitment and HR
- Plan any training for staff when required
- Maintain stock levels for staff
- Be able to handle ad hoc cleaning duties when needed
- SLA and KPI management
- Business development ability
- You must have cleaning industry experience and prepared to cover a multi-site operation
- Clean driving licence essential.