Our Client requires an Area Manager for the East and Central areas of London. The ideal individual would be dealing with the administration & management of all allocated Client Sites. In addition, the Area Manager will continuously strive to find new ways to improve efficiency and quality of service in the safest way possible on the allocated portfolio of your Client Sites and always strive to maximise profits at all times. The role would also involve working closely with the Operations and Branch Manager to achieve financial goals set.
This role would be suitable for an individual that is currently in a similar role in the cleaning industry and is looking to take on a new challenge.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred in the cleaning industry within a Supervisory role minimum
- Knowledge of cleaning processes and equipment.
- Able to understand margins and maximise profit at all times
- A practical and hands on attitude is essential
- Confident with Health and Safety and COSHH Regulations
- Highest quality standards and customer service are key to this individual
- Enjoys learning new aspects of the role and looking to progress within the Industry
- A logical thinker, able to dissect and resolve problems that arise
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internal/external
- Exceptional time keeping and attitude to flexibility
- A smart and tidy appearance is required
- Computer skills are essential
- Willing to work a minimum of 40 hours per week across mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights with some weekends included when necessary
- Full UK driving licence
- The role will involve a level of driving
- A BICS or other cleaning qualification would also be an advantage
- IOSH Managing safely certificate is also beneficial.