9 months ago
Our client is a successful FM provider who have been established for over 20 years. Due to their continued growth they are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and energetic Area Cleaning Manager to join the team and manage sites in the West End and Central London areas The ideal candidate will need past office cleaning experience, be able to motivate a team to reach and exceed expectations and form strong working relationships with all Clients and Colleagues.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through the implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters/operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Induct train and motivate staff to achieve the required standards of performance
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement