£25,500 plus Petrol Allowance
3 months ago
We are currently working with an SME in the North of England most ambitious contract cleaning companies. They put the quality of service and investment in staff at the forefront of their business principles, which has in turn seen significant contract retention and the awarding of numerous new contracts including blue chip clients including major banks and insurance institutions. As a consequence, they are now looking to for a dynamic and ambitious Area Cleaning Manager to join the team and assist in maintaining these exceptionally high standards in service delivery and client satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to join an independently owned cleaning business with genuine scope for career progression and earning potential. This is an urgent requirement, so if this of interest please apply immediately.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure cleaning standards are delivered and maintained
- Have a proactive approach to building and developing relationships with Clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Manage any issues clients may have in a professional and timely manner
- Deal with all recruitment within your area
- Plan any training and development for staff as and when required
- Develop contracts and by identifying opportunities for any ad hoc works
- SLA and KPI management
- A track record within the cleaning industry and managing multi-site operation is preferable
- Clean driving licence essential.