£25,000 plus car & benefits
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Cleaning Manager to join an expanding company and work on some of their most important contracts. You will be responsible for a number of public sector cleaning contracts in the Surrey area.
The Company culture is ambitious, enthusiastic and fast paced and they are one of the more reputable and fastest growing Cleaning Service companies in the UK currently
- Build strong working relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and contract retention is maximised
- Manage, develop and coach an effective and motivated operational team
- Manage full profit and loss budgets
- Develop a process to ensure that all potential opportunities to enhance profitable revenue and margin growth are maximised
- Review activity on all contracts regularly to ensure efficiency, driving innovation and best practice
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Passionate about providing safe, clean and hygienic environments
- A strong team player and leader
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Open and honest
- A proactive attitude
Skills / Ability
- Sound experience in a management role, preferably in a contract cleaning environment.
- BICSc or relevant cleaning qualification.
- Experience in managing and developing people, and motivating others to achieve.
- An understanding of health and safety requirements.
- An understanding of HR processes including recruitment and selection processes, disciplinary and grievance procedures, and TUPE requirements.
- Commercial acumen.
- Good organisational skills.
- Confidence in decision-making and assertiveness.
- The ability to communicate, in English, clearly and concisely.
- Excellent diplomacy skills.