£40,000 plus car & other benefits
almost 2 years ago
Our Client provides first-class Soft Services to a prestigious portfolio consisting of 3 sites in Central London, Kent, and Surrey. This role is for 12 months maternity leave and will come with a car allowance. As a Company the client is a market leader in the Cleaning Industry who excel in providing corporate and commercial cleaning services across the London area, with over 30 years’ experience they are a company with impressive growth plans for the future. This role is for an August start.
They require an exceptional Account Manager who has the ability to implement innovative soft service solutions, develop a strong client relationship and be an ambassador for the Company brand.
- Your key building responsibility will be to deliver a First Class cleaning service to a high profile Client in London
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with the key stakeholders within the team and the client team
- Hold weekly team meetings with direct reports ensuring policies and procedures are followed and requirements/expectations are fully communicated at all levels
- To manage your site visits in accordance with the agreed spec. All Corporate Services Managers to be notified of planned site visits.
- To manage site budgets & all sub-contractors.
- To submit and agree annual budgets with the client.
- To assist in the recruitment and discipline of employees, to include but not limited to appraisals, interviews, training and HR relevant documentation
- Supporting management from other shifts may be a requirement from time to time
- Review best practice and present new ideas to keep ahead of the cleaning industry
- Attend meetings and arranged training as required in order to accommodate the role
- Preparing management information, including but not restricted to Budget / KPI’s / SLA’s. Attend weekly & monthly operations meetings as required and present the collated information
- Prepare Client monthly report, host a monthly client meeting
- Ensuring all contractor activities comply with current Health & Safety legislation inclusive of their Risk Assessments & Safe Systems of Work
- Undertake any additional task as instructed by the line manager or above.
- Focus on the success of the business
- Flexible attitude towards working relationships and practices
- People person - Team player
- Open communication and transparency when liaising with our customers, clients and each other
- Open to listening, understanding and implementing new ideas, concepts and practises