The 2019 Scotland Regional Conference will be exploring the workplace opportunity for the profession, as leading speakers from various areas of expertise show how organisations can make the most of the workplace opportunity and how we, as a profession, will sit at the heart of this change.
This action-orientated one-day conference will challenge you and provide you with tools, insight and information that you can take back to your organisation, with learning that can be transferred into your work environment.
- Ian Marley - CEO hub West Scotland
- Richard Smith - Partner at Brodies
- SAMH - Mental Health and the impact of the workplace
- Lewis Richards - Atalian Servest
- Chris Moriarty - Director of Insight at IWFM
- Ian Ellison - 3edges
- Mark Stevenson – Futurologist