Bridge now sponsors The Chingford Under 12’s Rugby Team
At Bridge Recruitment, we believe in giving something back to our local community and we have grasped an opportunity to sponsor the Under 12’s Chingford Rugby Team.
Chingford Rugby Club was founded in 1928 by members of Chingford congregational church the club was originally known as “Chingford Guild Rugby Club”. A ground was loaned by a local milkman to the reservoirs at Lee Valley. Members of the club then built a changing building with two changing rooms, plunge bath and water heating stove.
In 1930 the club was renamed Chingford Rugby Club and in 1945 the club was reformed using an old army hut. The original building had been destroyed during the 2nd World War on VE night.
The Chingford Under 12’s Team put extreme effort into their performance and games are always very entertaining, we are delighted to be their Sponsors!
Good luck with the season Boys!